Savlonic : Computer Guy Savlonic : Computer Guy

I feel like you guys were inspired by Tron a little bit for this one.

Duck Hunt Duck Hunt

Just in time for America's Thanksgiving!

Free to Play Free to Play

Yup yup, yup, that about sums up every f2p mmo out there.

Well done with this, animaion was great, good comedy value, and brilliant music.

5 5 Fav Awesome job!

The Escape The Escape

Woah. Just, woah. That was extremely amazing, the quality of the video to the graphics, the voices [albeit minimal] and the small, simple plot really makes this a gem of an animation! It's not often I come across a video here that looks like it popped out of a Pixar movie, and the way you handled it was superb!

5 5 Fav I sense a series is on it's way, and I'm eagerly waiting for it to get here!

Toons These Days: Ep 22 Toons These Days: Ep 22

Well Doggy's voice is a little more audible, but the problem of synching remains. It's a killer to stuff like this where it's all rushed and frankly, feels out of place. The original episodes were much better, not because of Brian fisher, but because you actually took your time animating it.

Also, why the inclusion of Conroy? just when did he start riding Doggy's coattails on this show? I thought the whole poin of this show was Doggy's rants about other shows. Putting Conroy in there just throws everything off!

3 anvils and 2 1/2 stars.

Toons These Days: Ep 21 Toons These Days: Ep 21

Well, I was expecting a turn-around from last episode, but once again, it doesn't work. While it may speed up the process, it does nothing for the series as a whole. In fact, it seems rather derogatory from the first batch where the lip synch actually mached what they were saying.

And once again, Doggy is too damn quiet to actually hear, I had to rest my ear against the speaker, although Conroy's voice quality seems fine.

I give it 3 anvils and 2 1/2 stars.

futas for you futas for you

Few things to address here.

First is the lack of music. I know it doesn't have to be fancy as shit, but still have at least some sort of ambiance in there.
Second is the moans. I don't know how much recording you did, but there seemed to be a rather limited selection, and with many repeating, it sort of loses its luster, at least for me.
Lastly were the sound effects themselves when the girls were cumming. It all sounded the same [and I'm sure it does irl] but with each pose, there seems to be differences in force, so it should vary, even if slightly.

On the plus side, the animation was stellar both in art style and fluidity, though kinda lagged when all three started hashing it out. Nevertheless, it didn't detract from the animation.
Not to mention girls with dicks. Well, hey can pretty much fuck themselves, can't they? har har.

5 5 Very well done!

pinoytoons responds:

we could'nt find VA for this project so i have to use some stock audio . but the comissioner would like to make another so hopefully we can produce a better one . tnx

Surprise Counter - Episode 1 Surprise Counter - Episode 1

That was very cute, and I loved the humor in it. Well done!

5 5 Fav

Sexy 3D Animation G4E Sexy 3D Animation G4E

Well, I don't stumble across 3D animations ordinarily, but this is really well done. I see that most of the teaser is different camera shots, so I can only assume you were experimenting with those. The two girls' animations were nice and fluid, and it shows how much detail you really put into this! The voices fit perfectly, and it was all really put together.

5 all around
seems like an interesting series is on its way!

EW1: Office Smoffice EW1: Office Smoffice

Seems more like a Short than an episode. Animation and the joke were good though.