All 44 art Reviews

Huge Hugs Huge Hugs

Boob Sandwich! I call the balogna!

Frog Girl Frog Girl

I can't help but be drawn to the tongue whenever I look at this, which generated a response in my head; Gene Simmons, eat your heart out.

This probably would've looked better with a slim figure, but that might just be me.
Anyway, it's still pretty decent.

Moar boobs Moar boobs

I agree with the guy below, this might have been funnier with the text, but it's still great for someone of your calibur when it comes down to the boobs.

tetra tetra

Thirded.

This sure is a change from her cartoony, and somewhat innocent appearance in the games. She looks a lot more daring and slightly badass in this. Great work!

dommi-fresh responds:

thanks i thought she should get a lil make over

Ife plays videogames Ife plays videogames

Ha, classic. Video games are like a vacuum, sucking you in with...stuff.

I agree with the guy below, the expression is nice, cute, the lights (and lack thereof) means she's hooked on it. Really great.

One question, is that a fuse on her ponytail?

Jcdr responds:

Kinda, her hair catches a small flame.

Merry Xmas from Aionne Merry Xmas from Aionne

I'd expect nothing less from you, your art is amazing, I love your cast of characters, it's just all so awesome.

Oh, and boobies, I like!

SwordChick SwordChick

Damn!

That's some awesome stuff right there!
I just like to know why you named it what you did, is it supposed to be metaphorical or something?

Voodoo Succubus Voodoo Succubus

Yup

I totally agree with the user below me 100%

Elf girl Elf girl

It's not bad,

Could definitely use some touching up.
I'm just wondering what's with the guns. They seem out of place.

Dat Gun Dat Gun

Pretty good!

I agree with MaskDeUH on the proportion bit, while the upper arm looks normal, the forearm seems kinda stretched like taffy, though just a bit. The legs are a different story, one could say they're disproportionate, and a little wide, or that she is wearing really baggy pants.
I kinda like the shoes, they seem to fit well with the rest of the pic.